There’s one fact we encounter over and over again as we work with churches across the country:
Far too many pastors lead in isolation.
It’s so easy to get caught up in the trenches of ministry and forget to take the time to invest in your own leadership. Can you relate?
But the truth is that leadership growth doesn’t happen automatically. It takes work. It takes time. And it takes community.
This is exactly why we host one-day events for pastors across the country, designing the experience specifically for pastors of small and mid-size churches to feel inspired, encouraged, and equipped to lead their church well.
As we rapidly approach the new year, we have some events coming up in early 2019 — if you’re in the area, we’d love to meet you:
- Paradise, TX – Grace Fellowship – January 24, 2019
- South Point, OH – C3 Church – February 7, 2019
- Greenville, SC – Sans Souci Church – March 7, 2019
- Davenport, IA – Grandview Baptist Church – March 19, 2019
- Fort Dodge, IA – Prairie Lakes Church – March 26, 2019
- Cedar Falls, IA – Prairie Lakes Church – March 28, 2019
More conference dates will be rolled out throughout 2019! And if you’re interested in hosting one in your area, let us know.
There is something special about a gathering of like-minded leaders that energizes the spirit and lifts the heart — we’d love to meet you at one of these upcoming events!