Conference environments that bring encouragement instead of discouragement, and clarity instead of confusion
Our one-day conferences around the country have one primary goal: to make sure small and midsize church leaders leave better than they came with more knowledge and wisdom to continue their good work.
We’ve all been to conferences that have been dazzling and inspiring. And we’ve all walked away from these conferences believing that we could never implement what we just experienced.
It’s common to experience feelings of discouragement after leaving a great conference as you face the reality of your situation back home. At 95Network we’ve created conference environments that bring encouragement instead of discouragement, and clarity instead of confusion.
Our one-day conferences start with 40-minutes of applicable teaching followed by discussion and personal application. Topics are researched and designed to support small and midsize church leaders with their efforts of becoming effective equippers.
Our goal is to make sure you leave better than you came with more knowledge and wisdom to continue your good work.
Interested in hosting a one-day conference?
We currently offer three types of conferences. Each conference starts at 9:00am and ends promptly at 4:00pm.
Growth Engines: 5 Core Action for a Healthy Small Church
- Growth Engine #1: A Clear Mission and Vision
- Growth Engine #2: Leadership Development
- Growth Engine #3: A Defined Discipleship Pathway
- Growth Engine #4: Effective Communications
- Growth Engine #5: A Healthy Volunteer Culture
From Stalled to Freedom
- Session #1: Intro: Where It All Started
- Session #2: Why Can’t I Get There? The Look of the Past
- Session #3: What Will I Find There? The Look of the Present
- Session #4: The Fulfillment of Living There. The Look of the Future.
Small Church Strategies
This conference is a little different from the first two. With this conference, you as our host get to pick the five topics from our Small Church Strategies teaching series that you would like us to cover at your conference.
- Defining Your Mission And Vision
- Leadership Development
- Internal & External Communications
- Creating A Healthy Volunteer Culture
- Becoming A Hybrid Church
- Next Steps – Creating A Clear Discipleship Pathway
- Vision – What Would You Do If You Knew You Couldn’t Fail?
- Preaching To Equip
- The Handoff – (Developing A Succession Plan)
- Improving Outreach & Evangelism
- Hospitality/Guest Services Training
Interested in attending?
Take a look at our upcoming conferences! Don’t see one near you? Reach out to us to start the conversation.
The following conferences are hosted by other churches and organizations but will feature members of the 95Network team as speakers.