There’s one fact we encounter over and over again as we work with churches across the country:
Far too many pastors lead in isolation.
It’s so easy to get caught up in the trenches of ministry and forget to take the time to invest in your own leadership. Can you relate?
But the truth is that leadership growth doesn’t happen automatically. It takes work. It takes time. And it takes community.
This is exactly why we host one-day events for pastors across the country, designing the experience specifically for pastors of small and mid-size churches to feel inspired, encouraged, and equipped to lead their church well.
As we approach Fall, we have quite a few pastors’ events coming up — if you’re in the area, we’d love to meet you:
- Guntersville, AL – Real Church – September 24, 2019
- Phoenix, AZ – Epic Christian Church – October 10, 2019
- Clinton, CT – Cornerstone Church – October 22, 2019
- Westborough, MA – Chapel of the Cross – October 24, 2019
- Minier, IL – Minier Christian Church – November 7, 2019
- Markle, IN – Markle Church – November 12, 2019
Conferences are currently being scheduled for 2020! We’ve got plans to be in Joplin, MO and are also planning a couple events in Pennsylvania.
If you’re interested in hosting one for pastors in your area, let us know.
There is something special about a gathering of like-minded leaders that energizes the spirit and lifts the heart — we’d love to meet you at one of these upcoming events!