This is a hard season of ministry. Whether you had the structure in place to easily shift your ministry methods or not, so much has changed so fast for all of us.
In light of this, we simply wanted to provide some encouragement for you. We reached out to some of our friends in ministry and asked them to share a short devotional or encouragement that you can read through each day in light of current events.
This resource includes entries from:
- Karl Vaters, Author, Speaker, and Pastor
- Tony Morgan, Founder of The Unstuck Group
- Lance Witt, Author of Replenish
- Jeff Keady, Pastor and Co-Host of the 200churches Podcast
- Dale Sellers, Executive Director of 95Network
- Dan Nichols, Executive Director of The Northeast Collaborative
- Jill Savage, Author, Speaker, and Marriage Coach
- Shayla Kenworthy, Director of Business Development at Fishhook
- Scott Ball, Director of Services at The Malphurs Group
- Austin Savage, Managing Director of 95Network
This is a print-ready file, so you’re welcome to either print it out or read it digitally. But whether you choose to read one entry a day or binge read them all, we pray this is an encouragement to you as you navigate this season of life and ministry. We’re praying for you, and we’re cheering you on!
Download 10 Days of Encouragement: