Justin Trapp & Wade Bearden of Ministry Pass join Dale today for an insightful conversation on practical tips to reach the next generations. Justin and Wade have had many years of “real world” experience serving in the local church.
Their passion for effective communication shines through as they talk about the current state of the church and what must be done to reach those in our communities who are far from God.
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- Preaching: Communicating Faith In An Age Of Skepticism by Tim Keller
- Generations: The Real Difference Between Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, Boomers and Silents . . .
- Justin’s Bio
- Wade’s Bio
- Email Justin
- Email Wade
- 95Network – Soul Care Essentials
- 95Network – Healthy Church Assessment
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
- Watch Podcast on YouTube
1) The need for developing effective online ministry is a must as we see the baton passed from one generation to the next. Websites and social media efforts have got to be strategic in using these great platforms.
2) Have you ever wondered if those in your congregation are embarrassed to invite their family and friends to your church? This often happens because the mission of the church isn’t clearly communicated. Unorganized, chaotic church services can also paralyze our regular attendees when deciding if it’s “safe” to invite their friends.
3) The art of skillful preaching is a must to reach new people. Do you have a system in place to receive corrective instruction and coaching?
4) We should always be intentionally striving to have a balanced “hybrid model” in approaching “how” we go about reaching others for Jesus. There must be a powerful online connection to complement your powerful in-person services.
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. Would you consider supporting us if this podcast or our ministry has impacted you?