So many sources are confirming that the large majority of pastors feel discouraged. Add to that the fact that many leaders haven’t had a break and you have a recipe for disaster. That’s why we’re hosting this conference.
How are you doing, really?
Discouragement, comparison, and isolation are their own type of pandemic among pastors. Layer on the multiple months of a global pandemic, and well, maybe this sounds familiar:
- Do you just not know what to do next?
- Do you feel paralyzed?
- Do you feel exhausted by the opposition you’re experiencing and the constant opinions about every decision you make?
- Are you simply stalled out?
- Do you feel like you’re just going through the motions?
- Are you being pulled in every direction?