We finally launched a podcast! We’ve been asked for quite some time to start a podcast for leaders in small churches, and we decided it’s time to jump in.
It’s an understatement to say that we’re excited. We have some incredible conversations coming up, and I am positive this will be a great resource for each of our listeners. Here are a few guests that we’ll have the opportunity to host on the podcast in the coming weeks:
- Aimee Cottle, Director of Marketing at Fishhook
- Tony Morgan, Founder of The Unstuck Group
- Karl Vaters, Pastor of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
- Mark & Jill Savage, Founders of No More Perfect Marriages
- Kem Meyer, Founder of Less Chaos. Less Noise.
- Chris Hughes, Co-Founder of The Ministry Mechanics
- Josh Jeffrey, CEO of Clear Design Group & Developer of the Like Jesus app
- and more!
But what better place to start for the very first episode of The 95 Podcast than talking about our favorite topic: small churches. The topic of church growth has been used in many unhealthy ways over the years, causing a lot of pastors to experience insecurity about their ministry, and in some cases permitting some to become complacent. Join us for this encouraging conversation where we talk about church growth, church size, and leading a healthy ministry.
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! Also, keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Leave a Review (It Helps!)
Your rating truly does help more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on iTunes. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Just open the podcast on iTunes on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We really appreciate it!