95Network teammate Jason Allison joins Dale today to launch the new Soul Care Essentials Online: 3-Session Video Series and Soul Care Essentials Cohort: 6 Weeks of Guided Conversations for Post-Conference Groups.
Our team worked together over several months to create these resources to encourage and strengthen discouraged ministry leaders. Although ministry has always taken a toll on ministry leaders, the effects of the pandemic increased the pressure for most leaders exponentially.
The Soul Care Essentials sessions include content dealing with a leader’s Private Life, Personal Life, and Professional Life. Leaders can then pursue a deeper personal discovery by working through the Soul Care Essentials Cohort, which is six weeks of follow-up for post-conference discussion with a small group of trusted friends. These resources provide practical tools that enable you to examine and expose areas where you may not be leading from a healthy soul. As we always say at 95Network, “A healthy leader can create a healthy ministry.” We hope to help you lead from a healthy soul!
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- Soul Care Essentials Online Link
- Soul Care Essentials Cohort: 6 Weeks of Guided Conversations Link
- The Church Talk Podcast
- Dale’s Unexpected Sabbatical & Reflections
- Email Jason
- Email Dale
- Link to NEW! Soul Care Essentials Online: 3-Session Video Series
- Link to NEW! Soul Care Essentials Cohort: 6 Weeks of Guided Conversations for Post-Conference Groups
- 95Network – Soul Care Essentials
- 95Network – Healthy Church Assessment
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
- Watch Podcast on YouTube
1) We realized one of the lasting effects of the pandemic was that it exposed the isolation, anxiety, and lack of training with which most leaders were wrestling.
2) A continued comment stated by leaders is, “I don’t have time to learn about mission and vision right now. Honestly, I’m just trying to get through each day.”
3) The focus of Soul Care Essentials Online breaks down into three categories: Session 1 – Your Private Life, Session 2 – Your Personal Life, and Session 3 – Your Professional Life.
4) The Soul Care Essentials Cohort (6-Week Follow-Up) is designed to help you dive deeper into each area through a short devotional lesson to be experienced with a few friends.
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. If this podcast or our ministry has impacted you, would you consider supporting us?