Mark Waltz joins Dale today to work through a conversation about health, wellness, wholeness, and well-being for ministry leaders. They transparently share how they realized that certain events throughout life can still have a powerful effect on our lives today.
Mark has begun a six-month Leadership Wellness Cohort, which profoundly impacts many of the leaders who choose to join it. Today’s podcast may help reveal things in your life that still affect your leadership.
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- Website: MarkLWaltz.com
- Email: Mark@marklwaltz.com
- Leadership Wellness Cohort: What Is It?
- Apply For Leadership Wellness Cohort
- Donate To Help Fund A Pastor’s Participation
- Sabbath by Wayne Muller
- The Ruthless Elimination Of Hurry by John Mark Comer
- 95Network – Soul Care Essentials
- 95Network – Healthy Church Assessment
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
- Watch Podcast on YouTube
1) We can still be affected today by traumatic experiences we’ve blocked out from our past. Mark was caught completely off-guard when a family member revealed her traumatic experience.
2) Most churches in America have been programmed to avoid taking a deep dive into soul-level hurts and abuse. This is especially true for leaders in the church who often don’t have anywhere to turn to as they confront paralyzing and unresolved issues.
3) Discovering that you can be healthy and whole and experience well-being doesn’t necessarily mean that you will ultimately be free of painful memories and events.
4) Mark shares how sharing his story with his wife and three other trusted friends allowed him to start down the pathway of healing and wellness.
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. If you have been impacted by this podcast today, would you consider supporting us?