We’re living through the greatest communications shift in over 500 years.
You may have heard that before.
For today’s episode of The 95 Podcast, we had a special opportunity to connect with Brady Shearer, Founder of Pro Church Tools, Nucleus, RebelGive, and many other resources for churches, and welcome him onto the show to share his expertise about how churches can be effective online.
This one is timely, practical, and encouraging, all in one.
Pastor, you need to take to heart the insight that Brady is sharing today. His insight is not anything that you can ignore or avoid. Listen in!
1) There are 167 hours beyond your Sunday service every single week. We have the tools to support people in their walk with Christ every single day of the week in more ways than we’ve ever had before.
2) “Big” churches aren’t ahead of the game in digital just because they have more people. Many larger churches had their rise in influence before digital platforms really took the place they hold now in our world. So they might not be the best models for effective digital strategy…
3) Finding the intersection between faith and culture is the starting point for great content. Brady shares that the best online content provides value universally to those who have been part of the faith for years and those who are not yet connected to Jesus.
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- Pro Church Tools w/ Brady Shearer
- [Video] The New Rules for Church Growth in a Post-Pandemic World
- Social Media Crash Course for Smaller Churches
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Just open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We really appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. If you have been impacted by this podcast or our ministry, would you consider supporting us?