There’s nothing more rewarding than seeing those you minister to at a young age grow up and grow into all that God has for them. Kaleb White is one of those people in my life.
Kaleb is the Director of Student Ministry at NewSpring Church, and a young leader with an incredible perspective and pulse for the times we’re living in.
In this episode, he shares about what he’s currently seeing in students, why we need to take Scripture’s call to pass on our faith seriously, how to structure ministry effectively for students, and the rise of mental health issues.
This is another episode you don’t want to miss. Listen in!
1) The next generation needs more mentors (and that’s what we’re called to). “Every day, it seems like someone else gets to determine what needs to be most important to me.” This is the pace that young people have grown up with. It’s so important to be present in their life as they process everything going on in our world and their life.
2) You don’t need to reinvent the wheel to make a difference. This is the core reason we’re excited to share the free resource Kaleb shared today (linked here and below). When we try to push ourselves to do something just so it’s “new,” we miss out on the relational and strategic opportunities before us.
3) Just assume and step into the lives of students. When God puts someone on your mind, reach out to them. Who cares what they “think” of you? In many cases, being a steady presence can literally save a life.
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- Get in touch with Kaleb
- FREE Curriculum for Student Ministry
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Just open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We really appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. If you have been impacted by this podcast or our ministry, would you consider supporting us?