“A lot of people are catapulting towards a final scene that holds a lot of regret.”
Lance Witt is one of those leaders I hold so much respect for. With over 40+ years of leadership experience, and a deep understanding of soul care and ministry leadership, he holds so much wisdom for the Church today. I am honored to have him back on the podcast for today’s conversation!
In this episode, we’re talking about finding clarity on the life you truly want to live, the very real importance of acknowledging our limits, the message God has for leaders in this season, the formula that leads to a life of meaning and effectiveness, and so much more.
This is one you don’t want to miss!
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- Use code PODCAST to get 10% off anything in our store!
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
1) “We don’t intentionally walk away from Jesus. The noise of everyday life just keeps us distracted.” This is why intentional times of reflection truly matter. The key word here is intentionality. If we’re not intentional, the chances are much higher that we are building a life towards something we aren’t actually proud of.
2) Your limits are actually a gift from God. Whether it’s being a parent, your personal capacity, or something else, these are natural limitations built into life that should actually protect us from taking on too much. The problem comes when we ignore those natural limitations.
3) “I am responsible for my life.” There is so much truth packed into this one quote. Wow. God gives us the authority to choose how we are going to live. What path are you on?
4) Clarity + Courage + Calendar = Effectiveness. Lance explains this incredibly well in today’s episode, but this formula is challenging. Which of these do you need to prioritize?
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Just open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We really appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. If you have been impacted by this podcast or our ministry, would you consider supporting us?