(Take one day to ensure a stronger future for your ministry with VisionDay. Get all the details here!)
Welcome back to the podcast! As always, we want to remind you that we are cheering you on as you navigate the day-to-day of ministry. Your work matters so much!
Today, we have another unique episode for you as we chat with Mark Juba, Senior Associate at The Church Lawyers (Our lawyers and strategic partners here at 95Network). And we’re talking through legal issues churches should understand resulting from COVID-19. We’re talking through how to navigate if you’re asked for a religious exemption letter, whether churches should be concerned about upcoming regulations, and much more.
We include this “preface” in the episode, but we’d like to include it here as well: The goal for this episode is not about politics or vaccines. This is simply for you to be aware of conversations The Church Lawyers are having and various legal issues that are on the horizon.
As always, we hope you find support in today’s conversation!
1) Don’t stress about a lot of these potential regulations. A lot of the regulations are just being talked about or discussed right now, and nothing is set in stone yet.
2) Consider the evangelism effects of any stance you take. Things will be shared and talked about online, potentially in courts, etc. Before making any drastic decision or stand, consider what your actions will communicate to your community.
3) Don’t give up. We loved Mark’s encouragement about the importance of the work you are doing!
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- The Church Lawyers
- Email Mark
- Use code PODCAST to get 10% off anything in our store!
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Just open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We really appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. If you have been impacted by this podcast or our ministry, would you consider supporting us?
Share Your Thoughts on Social Media
Let’s keep the conversation going! We use #smallchurches on Twitter, and you can keep up with the latest by following us on Twitter (@95Network), Facebook, or Instagram.