2021 is going to look just a little different for our team here at 95Network. Austin, our Managing Director, is taking a step out and starting his own content marketing agency. This dream really became a possibility for him as a result of reading Stalled and hosting our new Stalled Conference this Fall.
Transition and change are a reality of any team.
So this week on the podcast, we’re talking about what this change means, how we’re navigating the transition, how Austin and I’s conversation went about this new direction for him, and what his role on the team will continue to be.
Sometimes we stay somewhere too long and our fruitfulness dries up. It’s important for all of us to be aware of whether or not we’re truly in our sweet spot. I hope this episode inspires you in that way.
1) If comfort is what’s keeping you in your current role, that’s a problem. When passion fades, so does effectiveness. If we’re not careful, our sweet spot can quickly become our sour spot.
2) Don’t limit where God is leading your team or congregation members. It can be difficult, but sometimes God leads people to new roles in the ministry or to new ministry opportunities altogether. Don’t stand in the way of that.
3) Structuring for growth requires change. It’s important to structure for where God is leading your ministry because He’s not going to pour out His breath where there’s not a structure to contain it.
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
- Check out Austin Savage & Co.
- Austin’s New YouTube Channel
- Doing Ministry From Jesus Instead of For Him (w/ Bob Hamp) – Episode 59
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Just open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We really appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. If you have been impacted by this podcast or our ministry, would you consider supporting us?