Shayla Kenworthy is the Director of Business Development at Fishhook. She has a wealth of experience and wisdom when it comes to helping churches of all sizes communicate their mission and vision. She joins today’s podcast to share A Timeline For Planning & Promotion to help us prepare for the upcoming Christmas season.
Shayla’s passion for the local church to reach their communities fuels her desire to see every church be as effective as possible. You’ll sense her “heart to help” as she leads us through practical ways to ensure we take advantage of every opportunity available to share the love of Jesus during this holiday season.
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- Fishhook Website
- Timeline for Christmas Planning and Promotion
- For All Of Fishhook’s Christmas Content
- Communications/Marketing Plan Outline
- Email Shayla
- 95Network – Soul Care Essentials
- 95Network – Healthy Church Assessment
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
- Watch Podcast on YouTube
1) Effective connection with your community happens when you intentionally plan out a great communications schedule/timeline.
2) We can all improve our communications in some life arena, whether with our spouse, children, friends, or those we work with.
3) Following up with those who may visit your ministry during the holidays is as important as what you present during that time. Many ministries emphasize “what” they are doing so much that they miss the opportunity to connect with “who” actually attended for the first time.
4) Every leader needs to add time to their weekly schedule to plan, prepare, and implement their communications desires and strategy.
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. If this podcast or our ministry has impacted you, would you consider supporting us?