Bruce and Toni Hebel know how hard ministry can be. Several difficult church pastorates brought them to a place of deep hurt and emotional pain. However, their breakthroughs came as they came face to face with Jesus’ call to forgive those who had hurt them entirely.
Today, Bruce and Toni lead hundreds of people through a process that brings past issues to the surface to be completely set free and move forward. This podcast will probably lead you to a place of serious introspection to make sure there is not an offense of the past holding you back today.
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- Website: ForgivingForward.com
- Order Book “Forgiving Forward”
- Focus on the Family Pastoral Prayer Line
- Full Strength Network
- Email Bruce & Toni
- 95Network – Soul Care Essentials
- 95Network – Healthy Church Assessment
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
- Watch Podcast on YouTube
1) Pastoring and ministry leadership pain can often lead to deep-seated unforgiveness. Truthfully, the pain will not be healed by ignoring it. Instead, you must seek help once you realize you are stalled.
2) A pastor’s spouse and children often carry unforgiveness towards those who hurt their spouse and parents. However, there is usually no clear path for them to receive ministry.
3) God takes seriously the price His Son paid to provide our forgiveness. Therefore, He will not tolerate his leaders and children withholding forgiveness toward others.
4) Physical ailments can often be rooted in carrying years of unforgiveness.
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. If this podcast or our ministry has impacted you, would you consider supporting us?