Jamison Davis realized that several mistakes marked the current trajectory of his financial planning. So, he sought advice from the “professionals” to create a more secure financial future. His journey revealed that most pastors have done a poor job of financial planning, often based on wrong information.
Today, Jamison serves full-time with Guardian Wealth Management, dedicating his time and experience to ministry leaders needing solid guidance. No matter where you are today, you can still prepare for the future by using many of the benefits afforded to you.
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- Guardian Wealth Management.com
- Schedule a FREE Consultation w/ Jamison
- Free Download: Tax Considerations For Ministers
- Email Jamison
- 95Network – Soul Care Essentials
- 95Network – Healthy Church Assessment
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
- Watch Podcast on YouTube
1) One of the biggest mistakes most ministers make is opting out of Social Security. Jamison calls it “the million-dollar mistake!”
2) Did you know your entire salary can be submitted as housing allowance according to the law?
3) It’s not too late to start preparing for retirement, even if you’re already at retirement age. The minister’s housing allowance can still benefit you as you enter the 4th quarter of life.
4) According to Jamison, it’s more beneficial for the minister to have a mortgage as long as possible versus paying off their house.
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. If this podcast or our ministry has impacted you, would you consider supporting us?