Christine Carter was living a normal life when she was suddenly blindsided by the disappearance of her husband. Things got much worse as she soon discovered the double life that he was living. Alone with two children and pregnant with a third, Christine began a journey of discovering how faithful the Lord could be in her life.
Pink Theology was written to communicate how we can learn through serious study of Scripture a new level of trust. It’s one thing to say I believe in God’s Word. However, it’s another thing entirely to see your belief become reality. Our conversation with Christine and Brent is a refreshing testimony of His faithfulness.
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- Website: ChristineCarter.com
- Order Pink Theology
- Socials: Facebook | Instagram
- Email: Christine@christinecarter.com
- “Know Your Why” by Michael Jr.
- 95Network – Soul Care Essentials
- 95Network – Healthy Church Assessment
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
- Watch Podcast on YouTube
1) Don’t wait until you get blindsided by life to start taking a “deep dive” into the Bible. Christine discovered a depth of peace and security in God’s Word that can’t be found from any other source.
2) Idolatry happens when we elevate anything in our lives to a higher place than we give to the Lord.
3) There comes a time in our lives that we must shift from a secular view of friendship to a Biblical understanding of friendship. True friends love at all times even through the difficult seasons of our lives.
4) One of the purposes of writing “Pink Theology” is to help us realize a true friendship with the Lord is available if we will simple prioritize pursuing Him.
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. If this podcast or our ministry has impacted you, would you consider supporting us?