Sam Black joins the 95Podcast today to discuss his new book, “The Healing Church.” The conversation centers around the devastating impact that pornography is having in society as a whole as well as the church. Sam challenges us to develop authentic ministry pathways that provide an avenue for people to experience healing and wholeness by being set free from porn’s addictive nature.
This is an honest and enlightening conversation highlighting Sam’s desire to see every church become a Healing Church.
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- The Healing Church Book
- Free Download & First Chapter Of The Healing Church
- Covenant Eyes
- Covenant Eyes Church Resources
- The Samson Society
- She Recovery
- Email Sam
- 95Network – Soul Care Essentials
- 95Network – Healthy Church Assessment
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
- Watch Podcast on YouTube
1) It’s a simple fact that many people in the average church congregation are struggling with a pornography addiction. Jesus wants to use your ministry to bring healing and wholeness to these discouraged people.
2) So many people dealing with the stronghold of pornography were first exposed to it at a very young age.
3) According to the New Testament book of James, true healing comes when we confess our faults one to another. It’s almost impossible to break free from the stronghold of pornography without the assistance of other sympathetic believers.
4) Addressing this issue head on will most likely allow your ministry to have a huge impact in your community. There are very few avenues for people to pursue to find healing and wholeness.
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. If this podcast or our ministry has impacted you, would you consider supporting us?