It’s always so enlightening anytime Dale can catch up with Karl Vaters. Today’s podcast is filled with so much wisdom as Karl shares his insights and wisdom. Karl gives valuable guidance to any leader who finds themselves in the midst of not knowing which way to go next.
Karl Vaters has a global impact in the small church space through his books, conferences, podcasts, and teaching materials. His passion for the small church and the small church leader is contagious. So pull up a chair and prepare to learn as you check out today’s 95Podcast with Karl Vaters.
Links to Resources Mentioned or Related
- Website: KarlVaters.com
- The Grasshopper Myth by Karl Vaters
- Small Church Essentials by Karl Vaters
- 100 Days To A Healthier Church by Karl Vaters
- Email: Karl
- 95Network – Soul Care Essentials
- 95Network – Healthy Church Assessment
- Read Stalled: Hope and Help for Pastors Who Thought They’d Be There By Now
- Watch Podcast on YouTube
1) Many leaders spend a great deal of energy trying to “get back to the way things were” before 2020. Karl believes this effort will prove in vain.
2) You matter to God and others. Sometimes it’s enough to consistently “just be there” when someone is looking to you for guidance.
3) The lack of attention toward your personal, relational and marital health can no longer be avoided.
4) The most pressing thing today is the integrity issue we must get right as leaders. Too many are “glossing over” matters of the heart that need to be exposed and healed.
Subscribe (and Leave a Review!)
Be sure to subscribe to The 95 Podcast on whatever platform you prefer! You can also keep up with the latest podcasts, articles, and resources by using the form below:
Your rating also helps more pastors of small and mid-size churches find this resource, especially on Apple Podcasts. Would you take a moment to share your thoughts? Open the podcast on Apple Podcasts on your phone or computer and share your thoughts. We appreciate it!
Support the Podcast
The 95 Podcast is a ministry of 95Network. As a nonprofit, we rely on the support of those who believe in our mission to resource small and mid-size churches and support pastors. Would you consider supporting us if this podcast or our ministry has impacted you?